Wednesday, September 24, 2008

crazy times

I like Sarah Palin. There I said it. We have a lot and common, her and I, and we are
close to the same age. Is there something wrong with voting for someone who you
relate to? UM no. I saw an interesting interview with Bill Clinton on The View the
other day and he was very eloquent about his thoughts on the way people vote.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODoSotQmkKA
This is Part 1 of 3. You will be able to link from this point for the rest of the inverview.
It made me feel better for the warm and fuzzies I feel for this woman. I liked John
McCain, but didn't really get that excited. His policies I agree with yes, so I would of
voted for him, but Sarah Palin really got me going.
I like that she has a voice and strong opinion even with children under her roof.
I like that she has a strong husband at home that supports her. I like that she knows
how to shoot a gun. I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Right On Kelli, Sarah Palin Rocks
Shout it out loud!