Monday, August 25, 2008

football seasons a comin'


Chris and I joined a Steeler fan club in our town. The couple that started it used to drive down a ways to go see the games with some other fans, but thought they would like to keep it closer to home. So we showed up on Saturday night to meet them. They are from Pittsburgh, but seriously Chris new as much Trivia about the Steelers as they did.
They brought the cups, plates, bear, the Steeler Fight Song (which I did not know existed!), table cloth and other stuff. They let the kids use the cups for their soda. It was so fun and interesting to see someone love the Steelers as much as my hubby. The girls all wore their Ben jersey's. I can't belive I didn't get a picture of that. DARN! Our new friends also invited us to join the American Legion since Chris' Dad was a Navy Seal. I think we will take them up on the offer! We have spent many fun nights at the American Legion here and there. Cheap drinks - haha.

No comments: